RE: Nov 27 double top

Dan

Don't know or understand options.  Everytime I've tried to trade them with
our system and never figured out how to make a buck with them.

Always meant to get a book on them but never found the time.  Actually
ordered one through the local library but after 6 months of waiting, it
never arrived.  When I started trading futures there were no options.  I'm
not sure when they arrived on the scene but it was a long time after I
started trading.  Also, you really don't get the leverage with options that
you do with futures.

I'm sure there's a way for me to make a buck here by writing bull or bear
spreads with options, but I'm going to have to spend some time with them to
see if my system works with them.

Regards

Guy