From: Philip Schmitz <pschmi02@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx <metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Saturday, December 05, 1998 3:53 PM
Subject: Wanna "crack" a system??

A cyber-pal of mine recently told me he was
contemplating buying a “proprietary” trading
method (better known as a “black box”) called
“SimpleX Position Trading System” and sold by a
company called “Prime Line”
http://www.prime-line.com/

I checked out the website and discovered some
interesting things.  First of all, this
“proprietary" system (with software and other
services) will set you back $995.  Secondly, it is
described as combining certain elements in “a
ridiculously simple way”.  My conclusion?  If it
costs a $1,000 but its somehow ridiculously
simple, maybe it would be simply ridiculous to
part with a cool grand for something you can
figure out yourself.

At this point, I think you've either got the
message, or you're losing interest.  If you've
lost interest, my sincere apologies for this long
post:  hit “delete”.

But maybe you'd get a kick out of examining this
system in greater detail - using only the
materials posted publicly at the PrimeLine
website.  It could be instructive and profitable.
We could thrash it out here on the list - the more
years of combined experience we can harness the
quicker we'll make progress - or perhaps there are
better internet solutions available for a project
of this kind.

Believe me.  After looking at some of the sample
trades posted at the website, I don't think this
is an insurmountable object.

Whaddya think?  Any potential legal issues here?

Best regards,
Philip