RE: Nov 27 double top

Dan

I've been caught in some of these swings.  My trades were correct, but my
visual stops basis close were too tight.  Stops that worked 2 years ago just
don't work anymore.  My dad's philosophy lately is to run without stops,
just to eliminate getting caught in the switches. Don't know if what's left
of my heart can take it :).

Guy