Re: CMO Insight-Kaleidoscope outta sight

David and Dan,

The CMO and the RSI remind me of Chihuahuas on "crack".  Notice the nervous
energy they constantly giving off as they move up and down.  I get whiplash
just looking at them.  I discovered rsi in the late '70's and have used it
in many forms over the years.  I hardly ever look at it anymore.  Today,
there are better momentum indicators out there (and you can build one of
your own).  If you want sensitive indicators that react to trend changes,
yet are smooth as a baby's butt...try: Linear Regression Slope, Stochastic
Momentum Indicator, or the True Strength Indicator for starters.  The
Kaleidoscope is a hybrid of a number of momentum oscilators with "tweaked"
mystery numbers.  I sell it for a bazillion dollars or for half the salary
of a second basemen carrying a .249 average (which ever is more).   It
beats getting whiplash and trying to interpret drug addicted, little
barking dogs.

Steve Karnish
CCT