Re: UK Equities Historical Data

>Peter John Acton wrote:
>> Does anyone know where I  can obtain historical price data (OHLCV) on
>> securities traded on the  London Stock Exchange?

>Try:
>Prestel cityfeed (they have a webpage) or

www.citifeed.co.uk

also market eye

www.market-eye.co.uk  (you can download free eod data) and there is a paid
for service too.

There is also a company called winrow (based in norwich i think) that sells
data on disk and by download.  Another called something like q-data - they
usually advertise in the investors chronicle and are a metastock reseller.

Updata does (I think) www.updata.co.uk

http://www.shareaware.co.uk/
this is a service from the LSE and amongst other things lists vendors
licensed to sell LSE data.  Long list of companies, although I guess at
least some are real time, quotes or oriented to corporate people.

regards
Dave.