Re: Off topic - how to use mail program

  • To: metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: Off topic - how to use mail program
  • From: Jim Michael <genepool@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 23 Nov 1998 23:37:40 -0500 (EST)

><DIV><FONT color=#000000 size=2></FONT><FONT
>size=2>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; I
>don't use NetScape, but I'd be very surprised if it doesn't have a
>&quot;File&quot; &quot; Save As&quot; option.</FONT></DIV>

You can save an email in a file, but it is probably a better idea to
create folders in Netscape with names which reflect the subject and drag
the emails from the inbox to those folders. A 'folder' in Netscape is
actually a file (take a look at your inbox sometime), so the effect of
sector allocation granularity is reduced by keeping all emails on a
particular subject in a file.

Cheers,

Jim