Re: invisiblie indicator

Harley Meyer writes:

> Make sure your status bar is on. Select any indicator by clicking on
> it. Then with the TAB key, tab to the invisible indicator. Next go to
> the menu and I believe under edit you can delete or show properties of
> the invisible indicator.

Speaking of tricks with indicators, is there any way to drop an
indicator on the chart so that it has its own inner-window?  I can do it
by hitting Ctrl-I, but is there any other way?

--
With every passing hour our solar system comes forty-three thousand
miles closer to globular cluster M13 in the constellation Hercules, and