Re: invisiblie indicator

Forrest Ho wrote:

> From:                   "Bill Saxon" <bsaxon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
> To:                     <metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
> Subject:                Re: invisiblie indicator
> Date sent:              Sat, 21 Nov 1998 08:15:20 -0500
> Send reply to:          metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
>
> > Slide your cursor over the window to locate it.  If you can't find it the
> > last resort is to just change the background color temporally to another
> > color.

Hi Forrest,

This trick was mentioned on the list already. Use 'Tab' button to cycle over
all indicators on your chart (see their names shown in lower, left corner of MS
screen). When got to one you are looking for, you may either push 'Delete' and
start over again, or guided by appeared black squares which would indicate a
position of an invisible indicator on a chart, right-click a mouse displaying
'Properties' menu, change color. It works for me in MS 5.11.

Cheers, Vitaly