RE: Clutter - maybe we can change the list

All,

I run a mailing list which is setup to have people to reply to the author in
most mailers by default.  We still get complaints on people who want the
default behavior to be reply to the list...  The real problem is that many
mailers lack the advanced reply features found in some mailers like pegasus
and pine that easily give you the choice.  The root of the problem is the
diligence of the author in creating the message but everybody gets sloppy
once and while.  Creating an FAQ on specific usage with certain mailers
would certainly help but not eliminate the problem....  opionions of course
vary....

Sean