volume today and yesterday

With the explorer how can I make sure there is transactions for the last 3
days before the exploration date (or 2 or..., I think the formula will be
near the same) or during 3 of the 5 last days, In fact I want to be sure
the companies I explore are active most of the time , in my database only
50% of the stocks have volume everyday, but I am also interested by the
sleepers when they awake.
In options for today I can use specific date (I prefer use last date), But
when I refer to -1 I don't think metastock will use yesterday date for sure.
I try to write some formulas to resolve this problem, but result where not
very good particularly when the month change  with the week-end and of
course the holidays.
     Help will be appreciate.
     Thank's
Michel G