RE: Gold - Continuous contract builder

Tim

We build our own modified continuous contracts.  Basically, we convert to
the next month (or the next most active month) as soon as the Open Interest
exceeds the Open Interest of the contract currently in use.  If we're
currently trading in the December contract and the Open Interest of the
March month exceeds the December O.I., then we would shift to the March
contract the following Monday.  This is true, even if there are January and
February months trading, but with smaller O.I. than March.

Hope this helps.

I did see someone post here something about Unfair Advantage being able to
do that for you automatically.

Regards

Guy