RE: Stock Trading Building Blocks

  • To: <metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: Stock Trading Building Blocks
  • From: "Aongus Flood" <aflood@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 15 Nov 1998 00:37:22 -0500 (EST)

Jim,

Please continue.  I am particularly interested on how you assess targets.
Do you consider fundamental valuations or is it more on technical
thresholds.  I find this area hard to do consistantly and objectively.
Interesting, I have found that if about half the target is reached very
quickly it is often better to exit earlier than later.

Thanks for your thoughts
Aongus