From: owner-metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:owner-metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of Jim Nolen
Sent: Thursday, November 12, 1998 12:12 AM
To: metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: BioComp Profit 99

Aongus,

Excellent product, excellent support, I used it for over a year now with
moderate success.  As well as being a neural network development system, it
utilizes a genetic algorithm front-end for input variable selection and
model structure building.

The only caveat is that building neural networks for "profit" can become a
career in itself.  There is a tremendous amount of work involved to develop
systems and monitor the results.

jim