Reuters DataLink

The Reuters network went down last night.  The data for November 11 on
stocks and indices was also not updated last night.  The network is back
up and the data is being updated now.  It should be available in a
couple of hours.

I assure you, we at Equis International are not happy about the network
problems continuing at Reuters where the data servers reside.  They have
again had network experts tracing the problem since late last week.  In
fact, they thought they had found and corrected the problem on Tuesday.
Tuesday night, there were basically no problems noted with data
collection.  Last night, however, as you have certainly noted, the
network appeared to have failed completely.

I empathize with you completely.  We too are unable to obtain data.
Everyone at Equis International and at Reuters is dedicated to providing
the best service possible.  The network people are working long hours
trying to isolate the problem.  As of this writing, we at Equis do not
know the status of that work, however, we will be in contact with the
Reuters location in hopes of helping them determine the cause and what
it will take to alleviate this problem permanently.

Please be assured that no one involved with Reuters DataLink is happy
about these problems.  No one with Reuters is happy about these
problems.  They are being addressed.  Hopefully, they will be
permanently solved soon.

Bill Forman
Customer Support Manager
Equis International