NWAC

I may not be able to finish this but here it goes. I am not sure why
Rick was railing me on NWAC because I lived in MPLS, MN. He himself
should know that the closer you are to the insiders the better the
information you  have. Because Mpls, MN is NWAC corporate headquarters
and a major employer in Minnesota we are going to have more local news
coverage than NY on the same subject. The other thing, the more the
workers in any geographical area, you are going to have a greater chance
of run across these employees or friends or relatives of. i.e., better
information than living in an area that NWAC does not serve.

So yes I do have access to information that others may not. Remember I
commented a long time ago that the code sharing would not go through.
Well it is now public that the employees are going to fight the code
sharing. And the only way I knew this before it was made public through
the press. Was because of a friend of mine's in-laws work at NWAC. Now
if you had not been following the entire thread that is one thing. But
arrogant I don't think so. And as far as the size of the investment I
have in NWAC and the potential profit is my business.

Also my target for NWAC is $10. And when it gets there I'll be a buyer.
Enough said. If you have questions ask. More later.

Harley