RE: MetaStock PREV constant bugs

This is why I find MS to be too limited for my work.  It really needs
variables and the ability to address any of them, however many days back.  I
haven't taken the time to really look at MS 6.5 yet.  I think they added
some variable capabilities to it, but since I have everything working in MS
for DOS and TAS, I really haven't had the incentive to check it out.  I
figure that I might as well convert everything over to VB myself and use the
MS File Library DLL that I bought.  That way I can have the best of both
worlds.

Regards

Guy