RE: Quote Plus Evaluation

Alain,   Nice try.  A Call for help is to post your code and question maybe
why the results don't appear correct. Running a scan like mine could have
helped you.  You didn't do that though.  You made some very bold and
incorrrect acussations.  I can repost your message if you want but it didn't
appear as a request for help.  You didn't post on SI nor did you ask QP2 for
help.  You just blasted everyone unfarily in a public forum.   If thats
asking for help please refrain from doing so in the future.

> >Quotes Plus is recognized by many as one of the best sources of
> end-of-day
> >data available. If you really are a serious investor with an interest in
> >accurate data and a powerful program to analyze the data, you owe it to
> >yourself to give the program another look.
>
> I owe myself to continue the analysis and verification of Quote Plus data
> anyway.
>
> Btw, since it is that obvious for you that non traded days being assigned
> OHLC=C(yesterday) and V=0 records, could you care explaining the list if
> this could or not cause the Metastock TA package to provide different
> signals (pattern analysis, explorations, system tests) than a Metastock
> database showing no record when a security is not traded ?

This is QP2's internal format and has nothing to do with data output from
Metastock data or is your VB program now reading MS data.  How do the MS
format handle this feature.  I don't know?   How does retuers handle this??
I don't know.   I fail to see the relevance of this question.

BTW: Why won't you post your code?

Sean