Money Managment

I've been in markets for 21 years, early years as floor trader, and
have followed many different stock pickers over the years.
  Jim G.'s methodology and impementation are among the best I have
ever seen, far better than the "buy lists" of many publications or
brokerages. Biggest strength:
  proficient use of trend channels (s-t, i-t and l-t) to set entries,
targets, and most important, stops.
  One question for Jim: have you any descision process for picking
initial position size (% of total portfolio)?