Re: Yahoo MetaStock Converted Index Data

Tom,
apparently Yahoo data has errors in it.  I checked with my QP2 data and my high
for 11/4 was also 8,854.45.  Yahoo charts are also sloppy.  However, if you want
to test very long term systems, the closing figures in Yahoo data appear to be
correct.  Because Yahoo only just recently made their data available for
download, they may refine it in the months ahead.

Daniel.