Exporting Experts w Metastock 6.51

  • To: "Equis Support" <support@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Exporting Experts w Metastock 6.51
  • From: "José Carlos Duarte Areia" <jcda@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 5 Nov 1998 14:52:33 -0500 (EST)

Metastock v 6.51 build at Aug 27/98
I try to export by the Organizer a couple of Experts, that I criate, to do a
back up.
What I got was my Expert and a lot of files of Somwave and Videoclips that
not belongs to my expert but to Pring's expert, Fishiback, Raff, and others.
Maybe the set up put these files in a wrong place, I don't know.
In time:
The experts are doing well, without problems.
Someone could help me with that ? Thanks in advance
JCarlos