Re: Random Number Generation

Hi Michael,
I don't think it's possible to write one for, i.e. in MS. An alternative
might be to generate a random number sequence in Excel  or using another
program, and import these data into MS as an 'equity' via the Downloader.
Would that serve your purpose? As I don't use the Downloader at all but
convert my German data to MS-format with MetaCareBase, I cannot help with
that part but I could provide you with a random number genarator.
Kind regards & happy trading,
Jan Willem Roberts