Large PIC's in Email

Hlouschek,
The best way to deal with large emails which have unwanted PIC's in them is
to set your email size download limit.  Then go here and get Cyber-Info
E-Mail Notify:
http://on134th.com/freeware/Mail_Utilities.htm
It lets you see each email subject and size which are still at your ISP
email server.  You can then decide if you want to download them or delete
them directly from the server.  I have already used it a number of times
and it saves me the trouble of downloading large emails and stuffing my HDD
with unwanted files.  It not only can check all of your email addresses,
but also Hotmail email.

Daniel.