Quotemonster

Daniel, its all in a ZIP archive, and it installs quite nicely.  I am not
meaning to be harsh or judgemental, just stating the facts.  Your
experience with Quotemonster is just that, YOURS.  If you unzipped the file
in the same directory as important system files or something dumb like that
(it happens to all of us sometimes), then you are to blame and not
Quotemonster or Jim.

Taking personal responsibility for what we do to our computers is
important.  If we want people with smarts like Jim to keep "pushing the
envelope" and provide netizens with useful scrips, etc, then we are going
to have to stop attacking them every time we don't know how to use things
like archive utilities.

Well, that's my soapbox anyway.  Try not to take it too personally -- I
just don't like to see innocents get flamed, Daniel.