From: David Walton <stocknet@xxxxxxx>
To: 'Metastock List' <metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sunday, November 01, 1998 12:48 PM
Subject: World's Best Macro Program

> One of the biggest complaints I've heard while on this list has been the
inability to do macros.  As Equis constantly ignores this oft repeated
suggestion, we're just going to have to come up with a different method.

> Prrrrreeeeeeessssenting -- the most fantastic piece of software I've ever
seen for building macros -- able to program multiple system tests in a
single session -- able to run multiple explorations and then copy
exploration results to Excel and then run calculations there -- and possibly
clean your dishes and laundry too -- WINBATCH from Wilson WindowWare.
Download a nice, fully functional demo at http://www.windowware.com and put
an end to Equis' stalling!!

> And no, I am not in any way associated with Wilson WindowWare other than
really happy with their product and use it at work.  Good trading!!