Re: Formula help

Murray,

Changing the fractal data array to H from C shifts the S&Rs from Manoj
Abraham's formula slightly and decreases the hits, but if it matches the
wet dream who's complaining?  I did the classic parenthetical flub in
the first attempt.  Try this instead,

Cross(HIGH,Fml("up fractal")) AND
Ref(BarsSince(Cross(HIGH,Fml("up fractal"))),-1) >
BarsSince(LOW<Fml("down fractal"))

You may want to modify the 'LOW<' reset to something more appropriate.
Tested out on a chart this time and it seems to hunt.  Never could
improvise without a scratch pad.

Craig