Point and Figure Software

I've also become interested in Point and Figure Charting.
A shareware Point and Figure software program can be downloaded here:

http://www.pipeline.com/~ez-pnf/

Also, I was exploring Dorsey,Wright and Associates web page and discovered
that Mr. Wright
was speaking in my home town the following evening and the public was
invited.  I attended the meeting and was very impressed.  Mr. Wright spoke
for an hour and a half and touched on a few
of the Point and Figure technical indicators covered in Tom Dorsey's book
"Point and Figure Charting".   He spoke on things such as "Double Tops" ,
"Double Bottoms","Tripple Bottoms" and
"Bullish Percent".

Dorsey,Wright and Associates have a web page and also a 2 week free trial
for their charting
and advisory service.  I'm going to sign up for it, but I think I'll
purchase his book and study it first.

http://www.dorseywright.com/

Don.