RE: Euro/Y2K compliance

MetaStock version 6.5 is not certified to be Y2K compliant.  We will
have a free upgrade to version 6.52 that will be Y2K compliant.  It will
be available on our web site in the next few weeks.  It is not available
yet.

As far as the Euro, MetaStock need do nothing.  The data vendors are the
entities that will need to make changes.  MetaStock reads and displays
data.  There are ways to make your old historic data in line with the
Euro changes.  They will be posted toward the end of the year, but
basically you can do a distribution via The DownLoader; export the
history to Excel, manipulate it and import it, make a composite security
or recollect entire histories from your vendor assuming they create
histories based upon the Euro fix.

Equis Support
http://www.equis.com/
http://www.equis.com/customer/support/
Please include previous email answers and questions in your response.

Equis and MetaStock and MetaStock Professional are registered trademarks
of Equis International.  Achelis Binary Wave, The DownLoader, Expert
Advisor, OptionScope, Quotecenter, and Smart Charts are trademarks of
Equis International.

.