Re: Weekly Pick

<x-html><!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD W3 HTML//EN">
<HTML>
<HEAD>

<META content=text/html;charset=iso-8859-1 http-equiv=Content-Type>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT color=#000000 size=2>Guy,</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT color=#000000 size=2></FONT><FONT size=2>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; You
sold at the right place, but there's nothing wrong with jumping back in if it
does break out.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=2></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=2>JimG</FONT></DIV>
<BLOCKQUOTE
style="BORDER-LEFT: #000000 solid 2px; MARGIN-LEFT: 5px; PADDING-LEFT: 5px">
    <DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2><B>-----Original Message-----</B><BR><B>From:
    </B>Guy Gordon &lt;<A
    href="mailto:gordon@xxxxxxxxxxx";>gordon@xxxxxxxxxxx</A>&gt;<BR><B>To: </B><A
    href="mailto:metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx";>metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx</A> &lt;<A
    href="mailto:metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx";>metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx</A>&gt;<BR><B>Date:
    </B>Saturday, October 24, 1998 11:08 PM<BR><B>Subject: </B>Re: Weekly
    Pick<BR><BR></DIV></FONT>Wow, great minds really do think alike...&nbsp;
    Then there's me.&nbsp; <BR>I sold my WMT Tuesday at 67.75, right after it
    hit the resistance line<BR>we both see at 68.<BR><BR>I've been expecting
    stocks in general to fall all next week due to<BR>mutual fund end-of-year
    selling.&nbsp; But this week the market was so<BR>strong that I'm beginning
    to second-guess myself.&nbsp; Where did that<BR>late-day friday rally in the
    DOW come from?<BR></BLOCKQUOTE></BODY></HTML>
</x-html>From ???@??? Sun Oct 25 16:17:21 1998