Re: Bull Bear Fear

Hi Rajesh:

I've never actually run an exploration for this system.  Usually the way I
try to work is to test a system against the stocks I have in my database
and try to find which stocks the system performs on at a level which is
superior to buy and hold.  However I came up with this exploration for B&B
Fear.

col A

TP:=(27);

BLF:=((HHV(H,TP)+LLV(H,TP))/2);

blf

col b

TP:=(27);

BRF:=((HHV(L,TP)+LLV(L,TP))/2);

brf

Filter

(CLOSE > colA) OR (CLOSE < colB)

As you ask below, I simply pasted the formula into the explorer and voila!

Regard
Jeff