RE: Updating MSPRO from internet with Downloader

The DownLoader provides multiple means of getting EOD data.  We collect
it directly from multiple vendors.  We convert it from multiple formats.
If you obtain data from a vendor that does not provide the format we
will convert, there are ways to manipulate that data into the proper
format.  Since many vendors seem to use their own format, it is
impossible to write code to do a general conversion without setting some
parameters.  The EOD ASCII format we convert, for example, is the same
ASCII format we have been converting for 15 years.  It is a basic ASCII
format that has been public knowledge for those 15 years.  There are
many vendors world wide who place their data in this format for easy
conversion.

Equis Support
http://www.equis.com/
http://www.equis.com/customer/support/
Please include previous email answers and questions in your response.

Equis and MetaStock and MetaStock Professional are registered trademarks
of Equis International.  Achelis Binary Wave, The DownLoader, Expert
Advisor, OptionScope, Quotecenter, and Smart Charts are trademarks of
Equis International.