QP2 / Metastock Database

To all those using QP2,

I have a large database (15 - 20 years) that I downloaded from Reuters Trend
Datalink.  I would like to switch over to QP2 but I don't want to loose the
use of my existing database if I can't merge / convert the existing database
with the QP2 database.  I would also prefer not to keep two databases going
because the metastock database still needs the name / symbol changes done
manually (what a real pain in the ...).

Anyone know of a way to get your existing metastock database converted and
merged with the QP2 database?  Is there a utility program, shareware or can
the downloader be of any help?

thanks in advance,

Ed