From: Mark D. Jala [mailto:markjala@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Tuesday, October 20, 1998 4:03 AM
To: 'Metastock'
Subject: Reuters historical index data

I'm having difficulty getting historical data for the NASDAQ and DOW
from
Reuters prior to 1992. I've set my first date to 1/2/87, and the
downloader
never gets anything prior to 6/5/95. Has anyone experienced this before?
What am I doing wrong, or what do I need to request of Reuters? Thanks.

Mark D. Jala
markjala@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx