Re: Canadian Quotes

> I'm considering switching to QuotesPlus, but am hesitating because they
> don't cover the Canadian Exchanges and have no plans to do so in the
> future.
>
> I know there are some programs that scavenge quotes for free off the
> Internet. Is this feasible for Canadian quotes?
>
> Any recommendations on specific programs/ Internet sites?

Depends on whether you want real time or not. PCQuote Ral Time Market
Smart covers Canadian quotes real time.

To get downloadable (to Quicken) end of day quotes I use a shareware
program, Winstock Pro (which can also do real-time during the day if you
have a provider; it'll remember your password and collect info as you
wish. I monitor maybe 60 stocks during the day, about 30% of them
Canadian.

If you want to check out WInstock, it's www.winstocksw.com.

But you may actiually have been looking for something quite different....

Dr. Penelope Reed Doob
York University, Ross S932
Tel: 416-736-5753  FAX: 416-465-2695