[Fwd: Princeton Economics]

<x-html><HTML>
I thought these comments were of interest so I'll pass them along. He notes
the date of October 20 which is also the day IBM reports earnings. Here
is IBM's estimate and their whisper number:
<BR>International
<BR>&nbsp;Business
<BR>&nbsp;Machines
<BR>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;
IBM&nbsp; <U>estimate - > 1.53</U> and <U>whisper - > 1.75</U>

<P>Assuming this whisper number is correct. You can be the judge of what
is going to happen on Tuesday after IBM reports and possible the market
on Wednesday.

<P>Harley</HTML>
</x-html>X-POP3-Rcpt: meyer@xxxxxx