Re: What's worse than no data? !

John,

I sure remember all the angry posts aimed at Reuters, but to be honest I've
had them since spring of this year and can count on one hand the times I've
had the ID800 problem.  And those times all were way before anything was
mentioned on this list.

I really think they're a good company that just got overwhelmed by a growing
customer base.  They must have taken corrective action for the problem as we
arent seeing any more posts about it and I've personally gotten two letters
of apology from the company about the bad service and I didn't even
complain.

I've had to put up with bad data from every realtime data vendor and eod
vendor I've ever had.  Except Reuters.  I've never seen anything out of the
ordinary on any chart I've ever looked at with their data.  Of course now
that I've shot my mouth off it'll all go to hell, but that's my 2 cents
anyway.

I guess if I were you I'd give them a try.

Cheers,

Bill N.
Milwaukee, WI  USA