Re: Kagi

Vassilis,

Sorry I can't help with your question, but I would like to know more about
"Kagi Price Style."  Is this a custom indicator you've written and, if so,
could
you kindly share the formula?  I've been trying for years (not constantly!)
to figure
out how to write the Kagi indicators..

Thanks,

Fred Bender