Re: NWAC, MU & AMAT

Hello Stan,

Actually two weeks ago I was so tired that I personally felt that I should
step aside for a few days and then go at it again. But I fell that I also
needed to push myself as well. Datek doesn't have options so I have been ham
stringed a little. However if Datek doesn't add options by sometime in 1999,
I'll open another account someplace else to trade options through them. I
don't know the terminology - spread? - but to me going with a slightly out of
the money put and a slightly out of the money call both about 6 to 9 months
out would work well especially around earning season and when there is some
concern about a companies earnings and when you know the stock is a good
mover. Like IBM or DELL earlier this year for example.

I think for me the most difficult journey in trading has been the personal
journey, while the math or T.A. has been the easier part. Being reflective of
my experiences in some of my posts helps me be honest with myself. This list
is one of the few places I can communicate my trading activities and not get a
blank stare. As I am sure that many have been in this boat as well. However, I
also know me and that if something effects my trading too much I tend not want
to deal with it right away. I'll put it off and deal with it at a later date.
I am not quite sure if that is a good thing to do or not when it comes to
trading.

Harley