RE: 'Stan' indicator of market sentiment or SIMS

Steve

Keep me informed about the puts.  I, too, believe that we're going to bounce
up.  As I said before, we might jump to the 1075 area and not break my
downward trend line.  Anywhere near there I'm out of here!  I have a few
dogs that I'm dumping as well.

My brother got me involved in one of his IPOs.  A can't lose... Right!
Bought it at $14/share.  After the reverse split, and buying some more, I
think my current market value is $.20.  Going to take this opportunity and
bite the big one and take my loss.

Thanks, baby brother.  <g>  He's got another one going now.  Can't wait.

Regards

Guy