planning

Hi Frans

"Today I tried to put Rule 1 into practice. As the position went immediately
against me I scaled out for some losses, not letting the market tell me I
was wrong. So I felt good untill the market came back very quickly, taking
out my original entry, but this time without me... If I had held on I could
have made a "small fortune"at the end of the trading day."

Send me details of your trade plan for the above trade. Reconstruct or
extend your original plan using hindsight if you want. The following are
areas I want to talk to you about. Search the Phantom threads for the
following key words, especially the techniques section:

"probability side"
"surprise side"
"proven correct"
re-entry
add
emergency exit

We might as well "dig out the foundations" together.

I loved you "if I had .... I could have". I'm familiar with that one and
other "head tunes". They take me away from my research and planning.

Thanks for the offer of the photocopies, the book should be here soon. Re
the floral auction, I had a friend that was with the Toronto office of
Floremex.

Best wishes

Walter