RE: Expert Advisor

Thanks for contacting me Rex,
As you probably already know I'm new at this.

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:owner-metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of Rex Takasugi
Sent: Friday, August 14, 1998 12:45 PM
To: metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Expert Advisor

Hi, Marilin!

<< I took Al's advise & studied the charts of some of the market winners for
08/12. I found that Rex Takasugi - TD Profile (Expert) generated buy signals
yesterday (08/11) for all.
I also found out the expert is password protected (bummer). I wanted to try
and build an exploration. Does anyone have more info on Rex Takasugi? >>

    Thanks for the nice comments about my Expert Advisor in MetaStock 6.5!
Sorry about keeping the code hidden, but a guy's got to have some secrets,
no?  :D  Actually, that Expert was just written for Equis to demonstrate to
users what could be done with an Expert in MetaStock.  If you studied the
results, you could probably figure out the code yourself in short order.
Most people seem to like the longer-term Bullish/Bearish ribbon on the
bottom of the chart, but short-term traders seem to like the Buy/Sell
arrows, whereas others seem to like the Commentary.  And, of course, there
are those who either don't know about the Experts or don't like my Expert;
that's what makes the market go 'round!  :D

    You can read a short bio about me at my web site:

http://www.infowire.net/td/

    My newsletter is targeted primarily towards Advanced GET users, and
contrarian traders.  In a momentum driven market, the contrarian style
hasn't been doing too well, but that's my style for the newsletter.  The
Expert Advisor does not necessarily adhere to this style of trading.  You
should write an Expert that reflects your style of trading and personality.
You do not have to use the canned Experts.

Best Regards,

Rex S. Takasugi, President
Technical Disciplines
Investment Advisory & Management Services
(253)639-0436 or 7806 Fax / RexTak@xxxxxxx
http://www.infowire.net/td/