Re: Please, some help with a formula - Fw: Tape Reading

  • To: "Metastock-List" <metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: Please, some help with a formula - Fw: Tape Reading
  • From: "A.J. Maas" <anthmaas@xxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 24 Aug 1998 15:55:27 -0400 (EDT)

mailto:Linda Bradford Raschke
       swm@xxxxxxxx
mailto:Linda Bradford Raschke
       LBondurant@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

-----Oorspronkelijk bericht-----
Van: MRCI-Steve Moore <swm@xxxxxxxx>
Aan: A Maas <anthmaas@xxxxxx>
Datum: zaterdag 22 augustus 1998 1:41
Onderwerp: Tape Reading

>Dear LBR (Raschke) Guestbook registrant:
>
>When you registered on my Web Page, I promised to keep you
>informed of further articles and postings.  I am attaching
>a link to a new article on tape reading.
>
>http://www.mrci.com/lbr/taperead/index.cfm
>
>Sometimes it is nice to reexamine a simple concept when there
>appears to be overwhelming volatility in the markets.  Mechanical
>systems and patterns are helpful and even necessary for the
>structure they impose in organizing data, but even Richard
>Dennis in his original course discussed ways to "anticipate" entry
>signals, exit trades early, and filter out "bad" trades.
>
>Learning to follow the market's price action and read the signals it
>gives can become a strict discipline in and of itself, in addition to
>giving a trader confidence in recognizing that a trade is (or is not)
>working!
>
>On a separate note, there are only 16 spaces left in the September 25-27
>"Trading My Way II Workshop" to be held in Florida.  If you would
>like to receive by e-mail or snail mail a full workshop syllabus,
>please call Laura Bondurant at 888-LIMITDN, or send e-mail to:
>
>LBondurant@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
>
>She can answer any questions regarding registration.
>
>If you have a specific question pertaining to the workshop material
>or format, please feel free to call me at (561)-792-3525.  After
>market hours only, please!
>
>Best Wishes,
>

>Linda Raschke
Thank-you for your interest in my website.  It was designed
courtesy of Steve Moore (swm@xxxxxxxx) and Moore Research Center, Inc.

I highly recommend exploring Moore Research Center's website
further: http://www.mrci.com

There are many places you can click on illustrative charts
showing seasonal tendencies, in addition to reading
informative articles.  They also provide free delayed quotes,
both day http://mrci.com/qpday.htm and
night quotes: http://mrci.com/qpnight.htm

There are currently five articles available at my web-site.
I hope you find them informative and useful:

Daytrading S&P Futures:  http://www.mrci.com/lbr/spstory/index.cfm

Notes from a Swing Trader:  http://www.mrci.com/lbr/swgnotes/index.cfm

Swing Trading: Rules and Philosophy:  http://www.mrci.com/lbr/swgrules/index.cfm

Volatility Breakout Systems:  http://www.mrci.com/lbr/volat/index.cfm

The Mental Aspect of Trading:  http://www.mrci.com/lbr/mental/index.cfm

Our policy is that we do not rent, sell, or give away our e-mail
list.  We are keeping it for our own use to allow us to stay in
contact with those who have expressed interest.  We will be emailing
link addresses of future articles as they become available.  I hope
to provide you with more articles and research on this website in
the future!

Best wishes,

Linda Raschke
orig. mess.
From: "Walter Lake" <wlake@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Trading Volatility Breakout Systems

For those of you that are interested in Linda Bradford Rashke's style, she
published an article  "Volatility Breakout Systems" at
"www.mrci.com/lbr/volat/index.cfm". Although she doesn't mention "variable'
or "adaptive" systems specifically, volatility underlies "variable"
indicators and systems.  Enjoy.

Walter Lake