-----Original Message-----
From: owner-metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:owner-metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of alchan@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Monday, August 10, 1998 2:53 PM
To: metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi everyone:

I have a very old version of the Meta Stock software and I am
preparing to upgrade.

Can anyone tell me whether the latest version of the Meta Stock:
MetaStock 6.5 for Windows 95 & NT has ALREADY BUILD IN FUCTIONS
( when I say build in functions, I mean without having to
  rely on spread sheets ) to chart the following:
a) Moving Average of the daily data of: number of advancing
   stocks DIVIDED by the number of declining stocks
b) Moving average of the TRIN
c) Moving average of 52 week NEW HIGH , NEW LOW data
d) Moving average of daily PUT / CALL ratio.

Thanks in advance,

Regards,

Al