Re: Spiders

Also, the Spyders trade much like a future, that is, you do not need an
uptick to go short.  The disadvantage of the Sypder/futures is the lack of
leverage.  You do not have the premium, however.
I have been trying to develop an arb methodology watching the SPX, the ES,
and the SPX futures.
Amazing!  They do NOT trade in lock step, as one might think. I also use
Brown&Co.

Al Taglavore