WAG THE DOG

I have this theory: All the MetaStock criticism is a
diversionary tactic for all the equity players who have taken
large "hits" in their long portfolios.

I also have had difficult times with support.  At least, George
has been consistent and does reply to my questions in a timely
fashion.  With all the attention focused on what Equis is
doing/not doing, hasn't done/might do, could do/should do,
etc.,...we are running a close second to the ongoing
Lewinsky/Clinton soap opera ("As the Stomach Turns").
Constructive criticism is a good thing.  Please, I urge of you
all to send/bombard Equis with your thoughts and concerns.
Equis has stated that it does not "moderate" this forum and I
don't imagine that they "monitor" it very closely.  I think
complaining to the group is akin to "whistling in the wind".
The only way we will influence the company is by collectively
sending our complains through the written word.  I hope no on
believes that all the great emails, during the last three weeks,
will automatically be passed along to Equis.  Hopefully, someone
will forward all the constructive criticism to any/all of the
Equis addresses that are available.

Now, is anyone willing to discuss a possible bottom in grains, a
possible top in the indices, the great volatility in cotton and
cocoa??

Steve Karnish
CCT