RE: What is this anyway???

Someone subscribing to this list has either given a wrong E-mail address
or is no more with the particular ISP or the ISP has put some limit on the
mail box size and this Johny has not deleted or downloaded his mails for a
long long time. And now this has become a vicious circle. The solution is
for metastock people to remove this particular E-Mail address from the
list.

Arun