Re: Tarnsoft

I installed the Tarnsoft product and had no problem with downloader,
datafiles or anything else. I uninstalled the program OK.

FYI - For me the program did not work very intuitively. I was a bit lost
trying to get just a simple chart. I'll wait for a future release to
look at it again. The program seems to hold some promise. One big
feature of the program is an indexed data file with all securities
across all portfolios listed in alphabetical order. Metastock has been
asleep on this simple feature for years. And they're still asleep. Also,
comparatively speaking against this Tarnsoft product (as well as others)
metastock 6.5 loads and computes pretty slowly.