Re: Delta Phenom

Regarding "The Delta Phenom" W. Wetherby wrote:

<<Yes, I have. It's based on the theory that market
<<cycles are directly correlated to lunar cycles.
<<Maybe they are, but you can't trade the "Delta Phenomenon".
<<VERY subjective; it's not a system per se, but a "technique".
<<My opinion- save your money.

Thanks for providing a bit of information on Delta.  I received several
mailings when that came out, and Wells Wilder was charging $50,000 for a 2 or
3 day workshop on its content.  This was after Wilder had published his book
that included many new indicators that are still used today, RSI, etc., and I
think his reputation was highly regarded at that time.  But in reading all his
hype on Delta, I have felt as if he was taken over by the 'abra cadabra' world
and was pushing smoke and mirrors, but never had any way (wasn't going to pay
50K, or even $150 for the book) of knowing for sure.  Thanks for letting me
know that I didn't really miss anything.

Jim
Kent WA