RE: Use Win NT, throw out Win 95

Youre Kidding right...

I think OS/2 and NT4 are very comparable.  They share most of the same
features and have most of the same holes.....

Biggest inherent problem in both is lack of parameter validation in the
kernal in certain routines which cause NT's blue screen of death or OS/2's
Trap exceptions....

Single Input Messaging Queue which can cause the whole GUI to lock or not
respond...

Neither are not nearly as reliable as unix  (even freeware linux).

I think that unix is not as robust as MVS, VM, CICS or any of IBM's other
mainframe OS's....

MS has a long way to go.....

Sean