Re: Weekly Pick

Honey,
            first I am watching Jim for a very long time and appreciate
what he is doing,
            second I have to agree with you that any idiot can criticize,
but I would add that idiot has to tell why he likes selections.
            You know my arguments against, what are yours ?
            Why don't you read my posting again and at least answer my
question about Canadian Dollar?
P.S.
       You telling me what I should do, I could tell you what you should
do: on Tuesday am. buy HM LEAPS at market open.

Pi=3.14

> From: James A. Crouch <jac6760@xxxxxxxx>
> To: private-investor@xxxxxxx
> Cc: JimGinVA@xxxxxxxxxxxxx; metastock-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
> Subject: Re: Weekly Pick
> Date: Sunday, January 18, 1998 3:22 PM
>
> Instead of criticizing someone as perceptive, and I might say as generous
> in sharing his insights, as Jim Greening, you should
> consider making your own selections known. Any idiot can criticize.
..