Van: Christer Lindstedt <chris.linn@xxxxx>
Aan: A.J. Maas <anthmaas@xxxxxx>
Datum: zaterdag 10 januari 1998 22:04
Onderwerp: SV: unsubscribe

I have one question that I donīt think that anyone in Sweden can answer
yet. Hope you can!
Here it is:

When I use the "Change security button" down right in a chart I can go back
and forth among the securities.
When I have my nice layout with many charts (of the same security) it works
too, BUT then it only works on the chart that I am working on at the moment!
The others still show the same security.

My question is: Is it possible to have ALL charts changing security at the
same time since I want my whole layout to shift from one security to
another?
I would consider this a VERY important feature so I hope it is included!

Best regards

Chris Lindstedt